The field of physics have not only helped the development in different fields in science and technology but also contributed towards the improvement of the quality of human life to a great extent. All this has become possible with the different discoveries and inventions leading to the development of various applications. The core aim of Physics 2017 conference is to provide an opportunity for the delegates to meet, interact and exchange new ideas in the various areas of physics. International Conference on Physics will add a contribution to the conference series in the field of Physics. The physics conference is going to conduct sessions on various fields in physics such as advanced physics, applied physics, electromagnetism, condensed matter physics, atomic, molecular and optical physics, particle physics, astrophysics, quantum physics and chemical physics, etc. which are the top tracks that we are going to categorize at our prestigious conference. This worldwide meet will provide a platform where information between researchers from the different controls can be effectively traded.
Certified Machine Learning Specialist (CMLS) is a 4-day in classroom course which will provide participants with an in-depth knowledge on Machine Learning algorithms, techniques and its application. Participants will also be able to experience first-hand leading open-source technologies such as GO, WEKA and SciPy which are implemented by industry leaders such as Google, Oracle, Microsoft etc. Real-cases and industry scenarios on implementation techniques for Machine Learning will also provide Participants with the necessary skills to apply machine learning method.
is a 4-day intensive training program with hands-on that participants will carry out at throughout the training. This program is specially designed to address the growing need for people having skills, expertise and competence in deploying and managing applications in computing clouds. It will impart participants various technical, management and governance skills needed to successfully identify, deploy and manage various types of applications in clouds, and to develop and implement enterprise cloud strategy. It will also enable them harness the potential of the clouds creating value and minimizing the risks and meeting compliance and regulatory requirements.
For the past 10 years, the annual CGAT conference has served as a platform for researchers, scientists, IT developers and consultants to share their research, practice, and educational initiatives on Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Web Technologies and Internet Applications, Social Computing and Behavioral Modeling and Games and Mobile Communications with an international audience.
Visit the following link for the list of accepted papers which have been indexed by Scopus:
CGAT 2018 will focus on the following 6 streams:
1. Cloud Computing and Virtualization – Discussions on the value of cloud computing, theoretical and historical analyses and comparisons of different cloud business models and applications. This will also include discussions about the incubation process of IT Virtualization, security and future trends.
2. Web Technologies and Internet Applications – Discussions on the emerging and future trends on web technologies and internet applications. Education and training are also one of the key areas to be emphasized on this topic.
3. Social Computing and Behavioural Modelling – Discussions on evolution and historical influences of social computing, applications and behavioural modelling and all its implications. Public may also present their opinions on trending topics and case studies.
4. Mobile Communications, Networking and Applications – Discussions on soft components of mobile networking and applications together with its systems, networks, mobile computing and network security. Major innovations and future trends would be one of the most trending topics for this area in which all mobile users can easily relate to.
5. Computer Games, Multimedia – A discussion not only about the components and designs (software and hardware) of computer games and multimedia but also on its’ social implications such as censorships and regulations, education, and training. This would also be a platform to gather future trends and visions on multimedia games, strategies and troubleshooting.
6. Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management – Discussions on ERP and Supply Chain Management performance, security, and maintenance. Topics would also include processes and implementations, tactics and strategies to adapt.
The Africa Trade and Investment Global Summit (ATIGS) is a unique high-level, prestigious, biennial business platform designed specifically to promote and facilitate international trade and foreign direct investment in Africa.
The event brings together high-level government officials, global investors, companies from all over the world, trade promotional organizations (TPOs) and investment promotion agencies (IPAs) from various African countries all under one roof.
ATIGS focuses on promoting strategic networking and facilitating transactions between global investors, companies, government officers, TPOs and IPAs by providing an ultimate business platform ideal for conducting G2B, G2G and B2B meetings.
A healthy way of life should be every individual’s goal. However, healthcare privileges differ across societies, and requires the combined efforts of government, the private sector, the public and health workers themselves to ensure both the accessibility and affordability of healthcare services. Funding for health and medical facilities are vital to the health and well-being of the public.
But most importantly, health and medical researchers and developers serve the task of advancing health care and medical science through the study and proper dissemination of information, in order to improve the state of health care service of any country.
Nursing practice is both a science and an art. It requires scientific skill yet demands a strong background in the social sciences and humanities. Nursing makes a significant contribution to the health maintenance, health promotion and well-being of individuals, local communities and populations. A major challenge for current and future nursing practice, education and management is to address health for all and work towards equity and access to health care. Nursing Conference aims to explore advances in nursing practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. WNC will provide an opportunity for nursing practitioners and educators to exchange research evidence, models of best practice and innovative ideas.
WNC 2018 will focus on “The Role of Nursing in Leading and Advancing Global Health” and the following 6 streams:
Advanced Practice Nursing and Global Perspectives
Nursing Education and International Trends
Nursing Leadership and Global Influence
Cross-cultural Nursing and Models of Care
International Nursing and Global Health
Nursing and Integrated Care